How can a dietitian support you during your child's early years?
There are so many different issues that can arise during early childhood that can benefit from some outside help and guidance. Some of the issues I manage include:
- Concerns about growth (underweight, overweight, slow growth)
- Breastfeeding related concerns
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Introducing solids
- Fussy eating and/or food refusal
- Bowel issues such as constipation or diarrhoea
- Iron deficiency
- General healthy eating advice
- Healthy lunchbox ideas
- Management of dietary concerns in children with disabilities
- Swallowing difficulties and texture modified diets
- Enteral feeding (NG/PEG tubes)
No referral is required to see a dietitian, however medicare rebates may be available with a referral from your GP under a Team Care Arrangement. Please see your GP to discuss whether your child is eligible for a Team Care Arrangement.
I am a registered provider with most Australian private health funds. Please speak with your health fund to see if you are eligible for a rebate.
I am in the process of becoming a registered provider under the NDIS scheme. If you would like to use NDIS funding to cover your childs' appointment, please contact me to discuss further.
Please contact me for pricing for initial consultations, review consultations and review packages
Home visits are available when necessary, but will incur an additional fee (please contact me for more information)